INTRODUCING MYSELF

Hello fellow world inhabitants, I would like to start off by saying – in a world where I am privileged enough to be able to choose who I want to be, I've chosen to be a character unique to me.
I am Sania Baig, and I aspire to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be – and not just today or tomorrow, every day. And what exactly is the best version of me, and in which sphere does it exist? - you might be wondering. Well, you are not alone. I've been wondering the same thing, and I intend to find out the answer someday with the passage of time as I gain wisdom. For now, I just intend to be kind, brave and curious - the three qualities that I admire most in other people.
I hope to see you all standing as my witnesses as I overcome the struggles of the mundane and the extraordinary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM WOMAN

ENCHNATING DREAMS

WHEN I DIE